Friday, October 17, 2014

1st marking period by dandy















In glass text I made a linear gradient background using multiple colors. I went to blending options
and used some of the different styles to make the letters in my name look like glass.
In Photofilled text I chose the photo I wanted to be associated with my last name. Then I typed the text of my last name and used a clipping mask to clip the photo so it only shows through the letters. Since the letters are on an editable type layer, you can change the text even after the letters are filled with the image.
In Plastic Text I made a background layer and made the color of it red. Then I chose the rainbow gradient to be the background of my picture. After that I went to blending options to choose the styles I needed to change the shading, quality, and structure of the text to create a plastic effect.


 In Crazy text effect I distorted the letters in my name from the original layer. Then I went to blending options and used a lot of the layer styles to create a cool design on each of the letters to make it stand out. After that I used the diamond gradient to put on top of my name and as part of my background. Finally I went to photoshop filters and used one of the styles to create my background image.


No comments:

Post a Comment